Tuesday, January 24, 2012

New Projects

I know, I know.  You're thinking, "Mr. Rab, you haven't updated the site in a long time."  True, true, but i was checking the blog's stats and I find that no one really visits the site.  So I question whether I should really spend time posting to no one, when I can be spending more time teaching and working on stuff in the classroom.  So, if you visit the blog please shoot me a comment.

Now on to the projects.

First up, a 6th grade food sculptures done with toilet paper.  The paper is made wet and sculpted to look like food.  Claes Oldenburg, Wayne Thiebaud, and other artists were discussed.  Here are some examples:













1 comment:

  1. "1688goatbet เว็บตรงสล็อต1688 goatbet คาสิโนออนไลน์ ของคนรุ่นใหม่
    1688GOATBET แทงบอล goatbet เว็บแทงบอลออนไลน์ คาสิโนออนไลน์ ทดลองปั่นสล็อต สล็อตเว็บตรงทรูวอเลท goatbet pgplay1688 ที่คุณรุ่นใหม่เลือก ด้วยระบบ สล็อต1688 เว็บแทงบอลออนไลน์ ที่ดีที่สุด ฝาก-ถอน อัตโนมัติ รวดเร็วทันใจ ปลอดภัย 100%"

    ReplyDelete